2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarfleet Avenue, Marfleet Lane, Hull
Guide Price £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Vehicle Driveway
Guide Price £90,000 - £95,000. Attractively designed end terraced property (in block of 4). Situated forming part of this modern residential development twxit Hull and Hedon town centres- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
A well presented/attractively designed modern style end terraced (in block of 4) house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated forming part of this convienent/sought after residential development twixt Hull and Hedon town centres, served by good road links and regular public transport services- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
Comprising; Entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and French doors leading to rear garden, fitted kitchen incorporating stainless steel built in appliances. First Floor; Two bedrooms and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens front and rear with vehicle driveway
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed door, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and built in storage cupboard.
With low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Lounge/ Dining Room 15' max/ inc' stairs area x 13' max/ inc' stairs area ( 4.57m max/ inc' stairs area x 3.96m max/ inc' stairs area )
With double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, two radiators, wood grain effect laminated floor covering and door.
Fitted Kitchen 8' x 6' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.98m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards (housing gas fired central heating unit), stainless steel four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and extractor cooker hood, kick space room heater, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vinyl floor covering and double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 2" ( 3.96m x 2.49m )
With two double glazed windows, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" max x 8' 1" ( 3.99m max x 2.46m )
With double glazed window, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and door.
With splash back tiling, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and door.
With trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with privet hedging and adjacent tarmac vehicle driveway with cold water tap.
To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, light and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296275.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.