4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Thomas's Close, WALTHAM ABBEY
- Living Room
- Large Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Views over School Playing Fields to Rear
The property offers well planned and spacious accommodation throughout with potential to extend to the rear subject to the usual consents. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this spacious and well maintained four bedroom family home,situated at the far end of this small popular cul de sac backing directly on to Upshire Foundation Primary School. The property offers well planned and spacious accommodation throughout with potential to extend to the rear subject to the usual consents. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Tiled floor, window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard. Door to:
Wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor built in under cupboard.
Lounge 17' 3" x 12' 10" ( 5.26m x 3.91m )
Window to front aspect, wood floor, covered radiator, feature fireplace with recess inset gas log effect fire.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 23' 8" x 10' 5" ( 7.21m x 3.18m )
Window and patio doors to rear, comprehensively fitted with a range of modern white high gloss wall and base units, incorporating integrated oven, hob and extractor hod. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer. Space for American style fridge freezer, wood floor, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 9" ( 4.17m max x 2.97m )
Window to rear aspect, wood flooring, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" narrowing to 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m narrowing to 2.95m x 2.87m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max x 9' 9" ( 4.17m max x 2.97m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, wood flooring, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.07m x 1.78m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe, wood flooring.
Half tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, vanity unit with inset with wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over. Chrome radiator, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway affording off street parking for two to three vehicles. Tunnel access to the rear garden comprising patio area to immediate rear of the property with the remainder mainly laid to lawn 36 ft in length, timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296305.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.