3 bedroom terraced house for saleLivingstone Terrace, Rainham, Essex
- Ideal 3 bedroom family home
- Garage-en-block - ideal for storing your vehicle
- Ground floor cloakroom
- First floor bathroom
- Walk way location
- EPC energy rating D (65)
A treat awaits you with this wonderful three-bedroom family home. The inviting entrance porch provides a perfect space to leave your shoes and hang your coats before stepping in to the hallway.For convenience, the home benefits from a ground floor cloakroom, ideal for when friends and family come over. The lounge is a wonderful size, perfect to relax in after a long day at work. The room offers the perfect space to entertain and the sliding doors open straight out onto the rear garden.The kitchen provides an excellent space to cook up a tasty meal and provides plenty of cupboard space to store your food and cooking utensils. Why not enjoy cooking a Sunday Roast and enjoy in the dining space of the lounge.Enjoy the outdoors in the comfort of your own garden, mostly laid to lawn with mature hedge boarders the garden is easy to maintain. Set up a BBQ on a warm summers day and make the most of the sunshine.Located on the first floor of the home are the three bedrooms and the family bathroom which comprises of a four piece suite. The separate shower cubicle is excellent on those busy mornings, or if time is on your side why not relax in the bath?See for yourself the full accommodation on offer.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 14'11 x 14'8 (4.55m x 4.47m) plus 5'10 x 14'5 (1.78m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen: 13'6 x 7'2 (4.12m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 8'10 (3.99m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 8'11 (3.79m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 5'7 (2.69m x 1.70m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296326.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51912411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.