2 bedroom terraced house for saleBirch Terrace, Ardrossan
Sold STC £64,995
- Modern mid terrace villa
- Two double bedrooms and boxroom
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Driveway to front
- Gas c/h
- Enclosed gardens to rear
- Cul-de-sac setting
Two bedroom mid terrace villa offering accommodation of entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, boxroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is also driveway to front, gas c/h and enclosed gardens to rear.
Cul de sac setting. Visitors parking.
Modern mid terrace villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance porch, spacious lounge with front facing window, modern fitted dining kitchen with door giving access to rear garden. On the upper level there are two double bedrooms and a boxroom. There is also a modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by paved driveway to front, gas central and gardens. The rear garden is enclosed with two huts, paved path and gate giving access to rear area. Ideally located within a cul-de-sac setting with additional parking area for visitors.
Lounge 15' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.67m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 9' ( 4.01m x 2.74m )
Bedroom One 10' 10" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.30m max x 2.11m max )
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' ( 2.41m x 2.13m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296338.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.