3 bedroom detached house for saleOundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- Established Detached Family Home
- Sought After PE2 Location
- Three Bedrooms/Two Reception Rooms
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Good Size Established Gardens
- Detached Single Garage
- Must Be Viewed
- Easy Access to Major Routes
Established Detached Family Home
Sought After PE2 Location
Potential to Extend (STPP)
Three Bedrooms/Two Reception Rooms
Good Size Established Gardens
Detached Single Garage
Must Be Viewed
Easy Access to Major Routes
Panelled entrance door to entrance hall with cloaks cupboard, fitted carpet, carpeted stairs to first floor, telephone point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to side, ceiling light and coving to flat ceiling.
11' 11" x 11' 5" (3.64m x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature brick built fireplace with open fire, corner display plinth, fitted dado rail, wall lighting, double radiator, power points, coving and ceiling light to flat ceiling, open archway through to dining room.
13' 11" x 9' 11" (4.24m x 3.03m) Fitted gas fire, double radiator, fitted carpet, dado rail, wall lighting, TV, telephone and power points, sliding double glazed patio door to conservatory.
14' x 10' 7" max (4.27m x 3.22m) Half brick and half UPVC double glazed construction with pitched polycarbonate roof, UPVC double glazed window to rear, glazed UPVC double glazed rear door, fitted carpet, TV and power points, wall lighting.
18' 8" max x 8' (5.68m x 2.43m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, window to side, glazed side door, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl polycarbonate sink unit, tiled splashbacks, space for freestanding cooker, space and power for freestanding fridge, space, plumbing for dishwasher, space, plumbing and power for automatic washing machine, power points, gas central heating boiler to wall, strip light to artex ceiling, tiled flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, fitted with a two piece suite comprising of close coupled wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, ceiling light to artex ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, power points, coving and ceiling light to flat ceiling.
11' 6" x 9' 10" (3.50m x 3.00m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, power points, range of fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and separate storage, fitted vanity unit, telephone point and power points, ceiling light and coving to flat ceiling.
13' 11" x 11' (4.25m x 3.35m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, power points, airing cupboard enclosing hot water cylinder and slatted shelving, ceiling light and coving to flat ceiling.
7' 9" x 7' (2.37m x 2.13m) Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted carpet, power points, ceiling light and coving to flat ceiling.
8' 10" x 7' (2.69m x 2.13m) Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, refitted with a modern three piece suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower over, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, close coupled wc, tiled surround, fitted vinyl flooring, double radiator, extractor fan, access to loft space, double radiator.
Gravel driveway with off road parking for approximately two cars, gated access to lean-too car port, leading to the detached sectional garage. The front gardens are low maintenance and laid to gravel to create further off road parking with variety of shrubs and borders, brick boundary walling, canopy entrance porch.
Detached Sectional Garage
With metal up and over door, light and power connected, outside light and outside tap.
Good size established rear gardens, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders, enclosed by panel fencing with paved patio seating area, timber constructed summer house with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296521.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT100518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.