3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMatley, Orton Brimbles, Peterborough
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- South Facing
- Close to Local Amenities
- Sought After Location
- Single Garage
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Semi Detached House
*Close to Local Amenities
*Sought After Location
Laminate flooring, stairs.
6.79m (minimum) x 2.85m. PVCu double glazed bay window to front, half fitted carpet, half laminate flooring, secure french doors to rear.
Cloakroom, two piece pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
2.94m x 2.58m. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer, electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, cushion flooring.
First Floor Landing
2.77m x 2.67m. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpets, fitted wardrobe.
2.76m x 2.53m. PVCu window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
2.28m x 1.88m. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobe
L Shaped room. Four piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to side and rear, vinyl flooring.
South facing garden mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence. To the front, driveway leading to the garage with space for several cars.
Up and over door, lighting and power sockets.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44296527.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.