5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichmond Road, Barnet, EN5
- Brand new (10 year warranty)
- 5 double bedrooms
- 3 luxury bathrooms
- Fully fitted high spec German kitchen with Siemen appliances.
- Large utility room with plumbing for washing machine and dryer.
- Oak parquet flooring with approx 3 metre ceiling heights.
- off street parking
- Bespoke woodwork and cornicing
- Farrow and ball paint throughout house
- Alarm system with camera security and solar panels
*****NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWINGS*****
We are delighted to offer for sale this BRAND NEW (10 year warranty) 5 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is a large, beautifully designed, high specification house incorporating
Off street parking
Cerberus high security front door
Alarm and camera security
Downstairs w.c and utility room
3 metre ceiling heights
Farrow and ball paint throughout the whole house
Oak parquet flooring
High end German kitchen, Quartz Worktops and granite (Armani grey) backsplash
Franke hot tap and waste disposal unit
Designer bathrooms, fully tiled with double basins in all bathrooms
Aluminium sliding doors
Garden with patio area
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44296761.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8zb-6kwn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.