Land for salePlot Of Land Between Keighley Road And Old Lane, Pecket Well, Hebden Bridge
Sold STC £120,000
- Residential development land
- Outline planning for a single detached, two storey dwelling
- Extending to approximately ????
- Sought after village location
- Valley views
An opportunity has arisen to purchase a plot of residential development land with outline planning permission for a single detached three bedroom two storey dwelling. The land is located within the respected and sought after village of Pecket Well and offers superb valley views over the surrounding countryside. The land extends to approximately 650msq. The outline planning permission was granted by Calderdale Council on the 5th March 2015, application number 15/00176/OUT. Plans can be viewed on Calderdale Council's planning website: https://portal.calderdale.gov.uk/online-applications
Leave Hebden Bridge via the A6033 Keighley Road and follow the road all the way up the hill into Pecket Well. After passing the Robin Hood Inn public house on the right hand side, the land can be found after a short distance on the right hand side of the road clearly identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44297250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDP1003366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties Ltd, Hebden Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.