3 bedroom detached house for saleKitsbury Road, Berkhamsted
- Three bedroom detached house
- Two reception rooms, plus lean-to/conservatory
- In need of modernisation and refurbishment
- Excellent potential for extension (subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission)
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- No upper chain
ENTRANCE HALL * SITTING ROOM * DINING ROOM * LEAN-TO/CONSERVATORY * KITCHEN * CLOAKROOM * THREE BEDROOMS * BATHROOM * GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR * NO UPPER CHAIN
Situated in Kitsbury Road, just off Berkhamsted High Street, this three bedroom detached home offers a rare opportunity to remodel, refurbish and extend, creating an individual home to your own specification.
In need of complete modernisation, the property has excellent scope for extension, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent. Current accommodation includes two reception rooms and three bedrooms, and the gardens extend to the front, side and rear.
Offered for sale with no upper chain.
All occupier`s fixtures & fittings are specifically excluded from the sale. Measurements are approximate. Photographs, floorplans & description are for guidance only and do not form any part of a contract of sale. Mains services have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nash Partnership, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.