3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCauseway Side, Linthwaite, Huddersfield
Guide Price £150,000
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Desirable Location of Linthwaite
- Far Reaching Views
***GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000*** Three bedroom end-terrace property with two reception rooms and benefiting from off road parking; located in the desirable Linthwaite area.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom end-terrace property which is located in the sought after area of Linthwaite which offers a wide range of local amenities and well regarded schooling. Briefly comprising of: A lounge, which benefits from having a Dunsley-Highlander 7 multi-burner, which is sure to keep you warm on the cold winter nights. A dining room, kitchen and useful storage cellar. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a generous sized bathroom. Externally the property has a paved area to the front and to the rear is a shared courtyard providing off street parking and a place to sit out, relax and listen to the stream situated to the side of the property.
Lounge 11' 6" Plus recess x 15' 7" Into recess ( 3.51m Plus recess x 4.75m Into recess )
Enter the property from the front into the lounge featuring a Dunsley-Highlander 7 Multi-burner fireplace with stone surround which instantly draws attention as the focal point of the room. The has great far reaching views out of the double glazed windows to the front and sides and includes a central heating radiator with a door leading down into the useful storage cellar.
Dining Room 16' 5" x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 5.00m x 3.63m Into Recess )
A characterful room with exposed beams the dining room provides a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen Diner 16' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.98m x 2.67m )
Benefiting from a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash back areas. Offering a cooker hood and a central heating radiator with double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations.
Rear Porch/ Utility Room 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Off of the kitchen is the rear porch/utility rooms with plumbing available for a washing machine, a central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the rear and sides. A door leads out into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing offers access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom with additional access to the loft space, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 5" Maximum x 13' 5" ( 3.18m Maximum x 4.09m )
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and has a central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.69m )
With a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 4" Maximum ( 3.63m x 2.84m Maximum )
Includes fitted wardrobes and drawers with a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect. This room also houses the central heating boiler.
Bathroom 14' 11" Maximum x 6' 2" Maximum ( 4.55m Maximum x 1.88m Maximum )
The generously sized family bathroom boasts a four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC and bidet. The room is partly tiled with two central heating radiators and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Externally the property offers gardens to both the front and rear.
To the front is a paved garden area with the rear garden offering a car port with an additional pathed seating area. The property also features a stream which runs down the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44297451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.