2 bedroom apartment for saleThorpe Meadows, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor
- Executive Style Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
NO ONWARD CHAIN. EXECUTIVE STYLE APARTMENT with TWO BEDROOMS, DRESSING AREA, EN-SUITE and ALLOCATED PARKING for one vehicle.
Located on the popular are of Thorpe Meadows on Water End. This TWO BEDROOM EXECUTIVE STYLE APARTMENT is being with FANTASTIC VIEWS and has easy access to the City Centre and Ferry Meadows Country Park. The property is being sold with no ONWARD CHAIN.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to the second floor and door to:
Entrance Door To:
Kitchen 11' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.53m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, electric oven, electric hob, sink with drainer.
Lounge 13' x 12' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window, double glazed patio doors to the balcony. Feature fireplace, power points, TV point, electric storage heater, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window. Carpet flooring, power points.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window, electric storage heater, power points, dressing area with fitted wardrobes, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, part tiled walls, carpet flooring, extractor fan.
Bathroom 9' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over, wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property is a communal area and lawn area. There is also allocated parking for one car.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44297496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.