2 bedroom apartment for salePrincess Drive, York
- GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 to £160,000
- Spacious 2 bedroom top floor apartment
- Allocated Off road parking
- Easy access to cycle paths and approx. 30 min walk into York City Centre
This spacious 2 double bedroom top floor apartment is in great condition throughout. Close to cycle paths and walking distance into York City centre and railway station. Ideal first time buyer or investor property **GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 to £160,000**
Spacious two double bedroom top floor apartment in great condition throughout. Close to cycle paths and walking distance into York City centre and railway station easy commuting access to outer ring road A59,A64 and A1M. This property comprises of 2 double bedrooms, large lounge/diner, decent size kitchen, house bathroom and hallway with storage. Communal gardens and allocated parking. **GUIDE PRICE: £150,000 to £160,000**
Spacious entrance hall with doors off to living accommodation. Laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard. Access to loft space.
Lounge / Dining Room 14' 3" x 13' into alcove ( 4.34m x 3.96m into alcove )
Open plan lounge/diner. TV and Telephone points. uPVC double glazed window to front elevation. laminate flooring and radiator,
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
A range of fitted wall, base units with contrasting granite work surfaces, 1.5 sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over. Plumbing for a washing machine. space for fridge freezer. Door leading to the hallway.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 1" ( 4.14m x 2.77m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Large fitted wardrobe with mirrored glass fronts. Radiator, uPVC double glazed window rear elevation.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator, store cupboard, extractor fan, tiled walls and floor.
1 allocated car parking space, visitor car parking and cycle store.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on letting's value and finding tenants.
Ground Rent / Service Charge
Ground rent is £100.00 due every January.
Monthly Service Charge is £93.00
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44297580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.