3 bedroom town house for saleVer Brook Avenue, Markyate
Sold STC £399,950
- HERTFORDSHIRE VILLAGE OF MARKYATE
- MODERN TOWNHOUSE BUILT IN 2014
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- NHBC CERTIFICATE
- EPC RATING: B
HERTS VILLAGE - MODERN TOWNHOUSE - 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER - STUNNING CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN - BI-FOLD DOORS TO GARDEN - 'AS NEW' THROUGHOUT. Giblin Property are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful village home situated in the sought after village of Markyate. Built in 2014 to a high specification the property is presented in excellent order throughout and features bright spacious rooms with bi-folding doors leading to the garden.
Situated in the heart of this Hertfordshire village, with easy access to major road links (A5, M1), is this modern end-terraced townhouse built to a high specification in 2014.
The ground floor features a stunning contemporary kitchen open plan to the dining area (which could be used as a sitting area if suited), with integrated appliances and superb bi-folding doors opening out to the neat and well-kept garden. There is also a ground floor cloakroom/WC and a good sized storage cupboard.
The first floor enjoys a good sized living room, master bedroom and a contemporary en-suite shower room.
The second floor offers two further double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with feature lighting.
The rear garden has been landscaped to provide natural screening, a neat lawn and patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7167697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giblin Property, Eaton Bray and surrounding villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.