4 bedroom detached house for saleThistle Drive, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £229,995
- Popular Desborough Location
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Well Presented Throughout
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME - DESBOROUGH - Four bedrooms, en suite to master, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, garage and off road parking. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator. Doors to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprises low level WC and wash hand basin.
LOUNGE 18'11" x 11'1" (5.767 x 3.380 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed sliding doors to the rear. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Radiator. Tv and telephone point.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 18'11" max x 12'9" (5.767 x 3.881 m)
Double glazed windows to both front and rear aspects. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Double electric oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood above. Integrated dishwasher. Sink and drainer. Two radiators. Free standing island and doors to:
UTILITY 6'1" x 5'7" (1.847 x 1.695 m)
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing boiler for gas central heating. Radiator. Obscure double glazed door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 12'0" max x 11'4" (3.654 x 3.450 m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Two fitted double wardrobes. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Obscure window to rear aspect. Three piece suite comprises shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'2" max x 9'8" (3.399 x 2.947 m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Fitted double wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE 9'8" x 7'6" max (2.947 x 2.293 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 7'10" x 7'2" (2.395 x 2.177 m)
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Three piece suite comprises panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below and low level WC.
Landscaped garden with plant and shrub borders, patio area and remaining laid to lawn. Gated access leading to the garage and driveway.
Detached single garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44297958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.