2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRayleigh Road, Eastwood
Sold STC £255,000
- 1920's semi-detached bungalow with 2 double bedrooms
- Comfortable bay-window fronted reception room
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with large dining area
- Roomy entrance hall and good storage space
- Lovely 50' south backing garden. Not overlooked.
- Located next to the green open spaces of Eastwood Park
- Light and airy conservatory with double doors to garden
- Potential for loft conversion and off-road parking (s.t.p.c)
- Heycroft School & Eastwood School Catchment Area
- Moments from amenities including post office, local shops & bus links
Full descriptionWell located next to Eastwood Park, just a short distance from local amenities and bus links, this lovely two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow benefits from good-sized living space and a 50' south backing garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44298285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blackshaw Homes, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.