4 bedroom detached house for saleNew Trows Road, Lesmahagow
- Absolutely stunning, truly unique family home, offering flexible living space with rooms that could be utilised as either bedroom or reception rooms
- Mature landscaped gardens with beautiful views over the countryside
- 2 lounge areas plus Sun room
- Separate dining room
- Fantastic family kitchen with breakfast bar and large utility room
- Downstairs wc
- Large master bedroom with modern ensuite and Parisian balcony
- 3 further double bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
- Family bathroom with double shower enclosure
- Double garage with office space upstairs
*** OFFERS OVER £389,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £420,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, truly unique, luxury detached family home, set within substantial landscaped gardens in Lesmahagow?
Would you like it be in immaculate condition with high quality fixtures, bespoke finishing's and beautiful decor throughout?
What about a gorgeous formal lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace, bay window and french doors out to the hall?
How about a good sized 2nd sitting room with a bay window, also situated to the front of the house?
Would you like a lovely dining room with neutral decor, contrasting tiled flooring and french doors leading through to the kitchen?
What about a large, bright conservatory with tiled floor?
How about a fantastic family kitchen with light wood units, contrasting worktops, tiled flooring and splashback, stainless steel oven and hob, breakfast bar island, dual aspect windows and a large utility room?
Would you like a downstairs wc?
What about a magnificent entrance hallway, with Karndean flooring and a central staircase?
How about a beautiful master bedroom with tiled flooring, french doors to a Parisian balcony and a modern, fully tiled ensuite with bath and separate shower enclosure?
Would you like 3 other very well presented bedrooms with 2 further ensuites, 1 with jacuzzi bath and 1 of the bedrooms being on the ground floor?
What about a large family bathroom which is partially tiled with double shower enclosure and separate bath?
How about huge, easily maintained and well landscaped private gardens, fully enclosed with large patio, plumbed barbecue area and open outlooks?
Would you like a double garage with office space upstairs, a long driveway, and a parking area suitable for several cars?
What about underfloor heating throughout?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Main Lounge 6.00m (19' 8") x 5.00m (16' 5")
2nd Lounge 6.00m (19' 8") x 4.00m (13' 1")
Dining Room 4.50m (14' 9") x 4.00m (13' 1")
Kitchen / Diner 6.00m (19' 8") x 4.50m (14' 9")
Utility Room 4.50m (14' 9") x 2.50m (8' 2")
Sun Room 7.50m (24' 7") x 3.50m (11' 6")
Bedroom 1 8.00m (26' 3") x 7.50m (24' 7")
Bedroom 2 5.50m (18' 1") x 4.50m (14' 9")
Bedroom 3 5.50m (18' 1") x 4.50m (14' 9")
Bedroom 4 4.40m (14' 5") x 3.00m (9' 10")
Family Bathroom 4.40m (14' 5") x 3.00m (9' 10")
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FLOORPLAN IMAGES USED ARE FROM THE ORIGINAL ARCHITECT PLANS WHEN THE PROPERTY WAS BUILT. SOME MINOR CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO LAYOUT INCLUDING DOOR OPENINGS, BATHROOM AND ENSUITE LAYOUTS AND CHANGES TO DRESSING ROOM AREAS.
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44298756.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.