4 bedroom terraced house for saleFour Chimneys Crescent, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £230,000
- Mid terrace house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Kitchen/diner/family room
- Utility room
- No forward chain
* £1000 Buyer's Incentive
* Mid terrace house
* Four bedrooms
* En suite to master bedroom
* Kitchen/diner/family room
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Utiliy room
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Storage cupboard, stairs leading to first floor and radiator, door to:
9.14m x 2.97m (30'0 x 9'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, built in electric oven, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front, secure pvcu double glazed double doors to rear garden, door to:
1.88m x 1.85m (6'2" x 6'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, pvcu door to rear garden, door to:
1.85m x 1.68m (6'1" x 5'6"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising low level wc and pedestal wash basin, splash back tiles, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to second floor, door to:
6.20m x 3.51m (20'4" x 11'6"). Pvu double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, pvcu double glazed double doors opening to the Juliet balcony.
3.25m x 2.77m (10'8" x 9'1"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
3.05m x 1.96m (10' x 6'5"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and wc, frosted pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and airing cupboard.
Second Floor Landing
2.79m x 3.23m (9'2" x 10'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
4.11m x 2.79m (13'6" x 9'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
3.33m x 2.39m (10'11" x 7'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, walk in storage cupboard, radiator.
3.33m x 1.96m (10'11" x 6'5"). Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, double tiled shower area and low level wc, tiled surround, pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Externally there is electronic gated access to a single garage and parking with gated access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with fence surround and patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44299677.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.