5 bedroom detached house for saleBarnack Road, Bainton, Stamford
- Sought after village location
- Extended and improved by current owners
- Downstairs shower room - Family room - Utility room
- Mature gardens with patio area
- Garage and off road parking
Holly House is a spacious and well-presented property set in the sought after village of Bainton, with great access to both Stamford and Peterborough. The property has been extended and improved by the current owners and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. Holly House is set over...
Holly House is a spacious and well-presented property set in the sought after village of Bainton, with great access to both Stamford and Peterborough. The property has been extended and improved by the current owners and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout. Holly House is set over three floors and briefly comprises; a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom, three large reception rooms, five bedrooms, kitchen/dining room, en-suite to the second floor bedroom and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from front and rear gardens, off-road parking and a garage.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall with wooden flooring, a cloakroom and storage cupboard off and stairs to first floor. To the rear of the hallway, double doors give access to the left of the property into a spacious sitting room, with wood burning stove, windows to front aspect and pocket doors giving access to the dining room. The dining room is situated at the rear of the property with access to the kitchen and sliding patio doors onto the garden.The kitchen is at the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of base and wall units, tiled flooring and with French doors giving access to the garden, open plan through to the garden room with French doors giving access to the garden, tiled flooring and part vaulted ceiling with roof lights providing plenty of natural light, there is also an internal access door through to a utility area and garage.
On the first floor, a spacious landing has stairs to the second floor giving access to three double bedrooms, two at the front and one at the rear of the property and a further single bedroom to the rear and family bathroom. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and also houses the airing cupboard. On the second floor is the guest suite with en-suite shower room and velux windows.
Entrance Hall - 15' 9" x 7' 5" (4.80m x 2.26m)
Downstairs Shower Room - 7' 6" x 4' 7" (2.29m x 1.40m)
Sitting Room - 14' 11" x 12' 10" (4.55m x 3.91m)
Dining Room - 13' 11" x 12' 10" (4.24m x 3.91m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 12' 5" (4.17m x 3.78m)
Family Room - 15' 3" x 15' 1" (4.65m x 4.60m)
Utility Room - 9' 4" x 4' (2.84m x 1.22m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Two - 10' x 7' 1" (3.05m x 2.16m)
Bedroom three - 12' 6" x 7' 7" (3.81m x 2.31m)
Bedroom Four - 14' max into doorway x 12' 11" (4.27m max into doorway x 3.94m)
Bedroom Five - 14' 11" x 12' 10" (4.55m x 3.91m)
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom - 19' (maximum excluding doorway) x 13' 5" (restricted head height room - 5.79m maximum excluding doorway x 4.09m restricted head height room)
En-suite Shower Room
The property is accessed via a hard standing driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. The front gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, borders and mature plants. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped with lawn area, shrubs and borders, plants and trees, vegetable patch and patio area all enclosed by stone walling.
The desirable village of Bainton lies approximately five miles south-east of Stamford, ten miles north-west of Peterborough and two miles east of the A1. The nearby village of Barnack provides a post office/shop, public house and there is a good choice of schooling in the area to include the sought after local primary school in Barnack and Arthur Mellows Village College in Glinton. There is also The Peterborough School and The Kings Cathedral School along with other renowned schools can be found nearby in Oundle, Oakham and Stamford.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44299680.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUS100016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.