4 bedroom detached house for saleWilsham Road, Orrell, Wigan, WN5 8SF
Under Offer £239,950
- NEW PRICE - MUST VIEW
- Modern Detached Property
- Generous Plot
- Popular Residential Estate
- Stunning Kitchen Dining Room
- Living Room & Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite, Bathroom & WC
- Garage, Driveway & Garden
- EPC Rating D
NEW PRICE - MUST VIEW
Stunning detached property boasting a fabulous dining kitchen and conservatory providing a great space for modern family living. Well modernised and upgraded, this home is a must see if you are looking for a family home and has a lovely welcoming entrance hallway with cloakroom, cosy living room to the rear, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and fitted robes, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Set on a generous plot with driveway parking to the front and a good-sized private rear garden. Close to Orrell town centre and in the catchment for highly acclaimed local schools as well as being minutes from the M6 & M58 motorway networks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44299797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Wigan . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.