5 bedroom detached house for saleBadgerstone Close, East Morton, BD20
Under Offer £375,000
- Early enquiries now being taken for this new build detached property
- Located in this pleasant and highly sought after locality of East Morton Village
- Five/six bedroom accommodation planned over 3 floors
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Cul-de-sac position with driveway, double garage and gardens
- Please enquire via our office for further details
**ALREADY RESERVED**Early enquiries are now being taken for this new-build detached property of which is due to commence construction in September/October 2016. The property is located within a pleasant cul-de-sac position in this highly sought after and convenient locality close to the village centre of East Morton. The accommodation will be finished to a high specification, gas fired central heating system and Upvc double glazing and will briefly comprise: Entrance hall, cloakroom/w.c., living room, dining room, breakfast kitchen and sun lounge. Four first floor bedrooms, the master have an en-suite shower room, house bathroom. Further second floor bedroom/cinema and study/bedroom. Externally the property will have a drive-way to a attached/integral double garage and gardens to the front side and rear. (please note the pictures are an artists impression and for guidance purposes only).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01186A-t-751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.