5 bedroom detached house for saleAltwood Road, Maidenhead
- EXQUISITE HIGH END FINISH
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- CLOSE TO OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
A truly exceptional family home with bespoke fixtures and high specification kitchen and bathrooms with underfloor heating. Situated in a popular area close to outstanding schools this glorious home benefits from a south facing gardens and double garage. An absolute must see.
Covered Entrance Porch
double glazed door to front, dual mock Georgian pillars with roof lighting.
Entrance Hall 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard, radiator.
w,c, wash hand basin, storage unit, double glazed window to side, tiled floor.
Study 9' 6" x 9' ( 2.90m x 2.74m )
double glazed window to side, double glazed French doors to courtyard, Bespoke storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Lounge 20' 3" x 13' 2" ( 6.17m x 4.01m )
double glazed window to side, gas fireplace, radiator, TV point, bespoke wall storage unit with lighting, solid oak flooring, open plan to kitchen/diner.
Family Room 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
double glazed window to front, radiator.
Kitchen/dining Room 28' 9" x 14' ( 8.76m x 4.27m )
fitted kitchen with range of soft close wall and base level units, twin ceramic one and a half bowl sinks, Granite work surfaces, integrated Neff dishwasher and fridge freezer, integrated five ring Neff gas hob and ceiling overhead extractor fan and lighting, eye level Neff microwave and grill with hot plate, eye level Neff double oven and grill with fold away drawer, island breakfast bar with storage cupboards and wine fridge, telephone point, TV point, Porcelain tiled floor, dual sky lanterns with lighting, double glazed window to rear, bi-folding door to garden.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
range of soft close wall and base level units, bespoke cupboards, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, Belfast oversized ceramic sink, Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating.
First Floor Landing
double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' into wardrobe ( 3.66m x 3.35m into wardrobe )
double glazed window to rear, wall length bespoke wardrobes with spotlighting, radiator, TV point.
double glazed window to rear, vanity wash hand basin, w.c, shower cubicle with lighting, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, Stone tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.10m x 3.00m )
double glazed window to front, bespoke mirrored wardrobes and double bespoke wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.62m )
double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, bespoke mirrored wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 9' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.77m x 2.18m )
double glazed window to side, wall length fitted wardrobes, radiator.
double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and power shower, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, downlighters, heated towel rail, Stone tile floor with underfloor heating.
well enclosed by panel fencing and shrubs, brick paved throughout with double gates to side access and access to garage.
a fabulously presented South facing rear garden with stone patio meandering around a well landscaped lawn area, enclosed by panel fencing and shrubs, outside lighting.
continuation of delightful stone patio and lighting from rear garden leading to a West facing side courtyard with side gate and double wooden gates to front with secret storage shed.
Double Garage 17' 7" max x 17' 1" max ( 5.36m max x 5.21m max )
up and over doors with power and light, Valliant central heating boiler and Megaflow hot water system.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road West towards Reading and at the roundabout just before the A404M Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane. Continue for a short distance whereupon turn left before the A404M flyover into Altwood Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44301171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.