3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIpswich Road, NORWICH
Sold STC £180,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000***
- MID TERRACE, OVER THE PASSAGE HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LEAN-TO CONSERVATORY
- MODERN AND VERY WELL PRESENTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
*GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000* Three bedrooms, OVER THE PASSAGE mid terrace family home, situated in a popular location in FANTASTIC DECORATIVE ORDER, MOVE STRAIGHT IN! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!!
***GUIDE PRICE £180,000-£190,000*** This three bedroom property is situated in the south of Norwich on Ipswich Road making it well positioned for the A47, A11 and A140. The property is well-presented with a high standard of decorative order throughout and a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property offers gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a lean-to conservatory. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen and lean-to conservatory to the ground floor whilst to the first floor there are three double bedrooms and bathroom all off the landing. Outside there is traditional front garden with a low maintenance private rear garden/patio. The property is offered with no onward chain. Please contact William H Brown today to book your viewing.
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring and stairs to first floor.
W/C, wash hand basin, splashbacks, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 4" x 10' 9" max ( 5.89m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door leading to the conservatory, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 19' 4" x 8' 1" ( 5.89m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazed bay window to front aspect, back door leading to garden, sink/drainer, smooth work surfaces, tiled floor, electric double oven and gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood and extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and central heating boiler.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.84m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed patio door to garden, tiled flooring and radiator.
Stairs from the hallway with a double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access and study area.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 12' 3" ( 4.34m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 13' 3" ( 2.97m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted shelving.
Triple glazed window to rear aspect, bath with a shower over and glass shield, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w/c, shaver point and tiled splashbacks.
The property features a tradition style garden to the front and to the rear of the property there is a low maintenance, laid to patio area perfect for al fresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44301384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.