4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDelves Way, Hampton Centre, PETERBOROUGH
Offers in Excess of £220,000
- Semi detached house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Utility room
- Dining room
- No forward chain
* £1000 Buyer's Incentive
* Four bedrooms
* En suite
* Separate dining room
* Utility room
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Storage cupboard radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
2.82m x 3.30m (9'3" x 10'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to:
2.82m x 4.90m (9'3" x 16'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in fridge freezer, built in eye level electric oven, built in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, radiator, vinyl flooring, secure pvcu double glazed double doors to garden, door to:
1.73m x 1.68m (5'8" x 5'6"). Plumbing for washing machine, small pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, vinyl flooring, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor.
4.67m x 3.28m (15'4" x 10'9"). Two pvc double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator.
1.85m x 1.65m (6'1" x 5'5"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and close coupled wc, tiled surround, radiator, tiled flooring.
2.69m x 4.01m (8'10" x 13'2"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, two built in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, fitted carpet.
4.52m x 2.87m (14'10" x 9'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door to:
1.30m x 1.57m (4'3" x 5'2").
Second Floor Landing
Boiler cupboard, door to:
3.30m x 3.99m (10'10" x 13'1"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, splashback tiles, radiator.
4.01m x 4.57m (13'2" x 15'). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
There is electronic gated access to two allocated parking spaces and gated access to the rear garden which is enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence mainly laid to lawn with a sun patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44301549.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.