5 bedroom house for saleHampstead, Hampstead, NW3
- Amazing rare Georgian style building
- Stunning and characterful interiors in immaculate condition
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms with high ceilings
- Fabulous period features throughout
- Bright and airy interiors awash with natural light
- Landscaped private garden at the rear
- Split into two maisonettes but sold as one large house
- Situated moments from Hampstead on historic Heath Street
This is an amazing, rare Georgian-style building in the heart of Hampstead, split into two maisonettes but offered as one expansive house. With immaculate and luxurious interiors, and a landscaped private garden.
Heath Street runs through the heart of Hampstead and is lined with historic and picturesque buildings. Hampstead itself offers a great selection of boutique shops and great places to dine, and the nearest station is Hampstead (London Underground).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.