2 bedroom flat for saleHolland Road, Holland Park, W14
- Well proportioned two bedroom flat
- Expansive reception room with space to dine
- Beautiful modern kitchen
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Access to a lovely communal garden
- Located on the raised ground floor of a period conversion
- Ample storage throughout
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An attractive two bedroom, raised ground floor flat located next to the beautiful St John the Baptist Church and offers good sized living space and access to a stunning communal garden.
Holland Road is ideally positioned for the restaurants, shops and bars of Kensington High Street and Shepherd's Bush Westfield shopping centre. Shepherd's Bush is the nearest underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996961. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.