4 bedroom house for saleAddison Bridge Place, Kensington, W14
- Amazing Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house
- Rare to market and arranged over four floors
- Delightful double reception room with study area
- Beautiful fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Four generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Private patio garden with a double garage to the rear
- Ideally located close to transport links and amenities
- Prime location moments from Kensington High Street
Rarely available to market, this beautiful Grade II listed four bedroom Georgian house is set across four floors and boasts two large reception rooms, four double bedrooms, a private patio garden and a double garage.
Addison Bridge Place offers an ideal location moments from the wealth of amenities on Kensington High Street and Holland Park. Kensington Olympia and Kensington High Street Station are close by as well as routes in and out of London (A4/M4).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.