2 bedroom flat for saleCornwall Gardens, South Kensington, SW7
- Spacious two bedroom apartment
- Substantial reception room with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms and ample storage
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Feature leaded windows to both bedrooms
- Unusually bright, south facing reception
- Access to communal gardens and views over gardens
- Vaulted storage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Set on the raised ground floor of a charming stucco fronted period conversion, this spacious two bedroom apartment offers premium accommodation in one of South Kensington's most sought-after and quiet garden squares.
Cornwall Gardens is a picturesque, residential and exclusive square offering immediate access to Kensington and Kensington Gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.