4 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Brooks, Framlingham, Woodbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing
- NHBC Warranty
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bath and Shower Room
- Sitting Room, Study/Snug and Stunning Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Garage and Off Road Parking
Stunning family home, occuyping a mature plot on the Castle Brooks development within easy reach of a green and play area as well as the town centre. Built by Hopkins Homes this four bed example is offered to the market with onward chain and has an excellent range of accommodation.
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a front entrance door which leads through to the:
With coving, radiator, window to side, telephone point and under stairs cupboard and cloaks area.
There is a panelled door through to the:
Sitting Room 21' 8" x 12' ( 6.60m x 3.66m )
Double glazed sash window to the front, coving, two radiators, TV and telephone points, fire surround with marble back and hearth and coal effect living gas fire. There are French style double glazed doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
Panelled door from the hall to the:
Study / Snug 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Coving, radiator, TV and telephone points, double glazed door and side lights overlooking and leading to the rear garden.
Panelled door from the hall to the:
Kitchen / Diner 21' 6" x 10' 2" ( 6.55m x 3.10m )
KITCHEN AREA: comprising windows to rear overlooking the garden, mosaic style tiled splashbacks with adjoining worktops and a range of cream coloured shaker style wall and floor units with built-in dishwasher and washing wachine as well as Rangemaster Professional six-ring gas range. There is a stainless steel splashback and overhead extractor fan. There is coving and tiling which extends to the DINING AREA. With two radiators and a double glazed sash window overlooking the front.
There is a staircase rising from ground floor to the first floor:
With coving, radiator and airing cupboard, unvented indirect hot water cylinder, storage and pressurised water system.
Bedroom One 15' x 12' 3" ( 4.57m x 3.73m )
A double glazed sash window to the front, radiator, TV point, built-in double wardrobe with hanging space and shelve storage over.
Panelled door to the:
En Suite Bath And Shower Room
Comprising panelled bath with mixer shower and tiled surround and shelf, close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, coving, shaver point and separate shower cubicle with tiled surround and wall mounted shower.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Window to rear, coving, radiator, TV point and built-in double wardrobe with hanging space and shelving over.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
Coving, radiator, telephone and TV point and double glazed sash window overlooking the front.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" max x 8' ( 3.07m max x 2.44m )
Coving, radiator, telephone and TV point, double glazed sash window overlooking the front.
Part-tiled walls and panelled bath with tiled surround and tiled shelf, mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W.C, radiator, shaver point and coving.
There is a generous driveway and off road parking area leading to the garage which measures 17'3'' x 10'9'' with up and over door, light, power, overhead storage and personnel door to the garden. Outside to the front and side there is an area of lawn, chainlink fencing, planted borders, seating area and paved-pathway to the front door. There is a gated side access leading to the mature rear garden, there is a choice of seating areas and an array of interesting planted borders, pergola and various climbers. A short distance away there is an area of green which includes the play area for children.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44303292.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.