3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodland Gardens, Isleworth
Sold STC £550,000
- Potential To Extend
- Off Street Parking
- Quiet Residential Road
- Easy Access To Isleworth BR Mainline Station
SOLD BY BARNARD MARCUS RICHMOND - 020 8940 6006
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING PLEASE CONTACT US!
Woodland Gardens offers easy access to Isleworth BR Mainline Station, as well as the shops & amenities of Isleworth. In addition, St Margaret's and Richmond are both within easy reach.
Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entry porch, hallway, WC with wash hand basin, front reception room with bay window, dining room, fitted kitchen with doors leading to a beautifully maintained private rear garden.
The first floor comprises of two spacious double bedrooms, bath and shower suite and separate WC with wash hand basin.
Additional benefits include off street parking, space for a third bedroom on the first floor, central heating, new instant water boiler fitted and potential to extend into the loft and to the rear (STPC)
A viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's sole choice of agents, Barnard Marcus Richmond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44303436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.