3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFrancis Road, Long Stratton
- Extended Semi-detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recently Modernised and Generous Kitchen
- Enclosed West Facing Garden
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Extremely Well Presented and Recently Modernised
A deceptively spacious very well presented and recently updated three bedroom, semi-detached ex local authority house in the popular well served village of Long Stratton. Conveniently situated for access to Diss and Norwich, the property benefits off road parking and detached garage.
A smart, well presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated within walking distance to all the local facilities and amenities Long Stratton offer, including walking distance to the primary and secondary schools. The accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, hall way, lounge providing open access to the dining room which has been formally used as a fourth bedroom. A stunning kitchen which was installed in 2014, rear hall, down stairs cloakroom and utility. To the first floor, the property offers master bedroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is approached by a shingle drive way offering multiple off road parking, with a generous lawned frontage and flowering borders. The rear garden is split in to three sections with a generous paved seating area, with access to the detached garage and shed. The second section provides a mature vegetable garden and the final section is largely laid to lawn with mature flowering borders, garden shed and summer house. The rear garden offers an attractive west facing aspect.
Front aspect double glazed door, two side aspect double glazed windows, tiled flooring and door to;
Front aspect double glazed door, karndean wood effect flooring, radiator, boiler cupboard and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 4" excluding bay window ( 5.00m x 3.45m excluding bay window )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, radiator, fireplace with multifuel stove, carpet, open access to;
Dining Room/ Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door, radiator, carpet and fitted cupboards/wardrobes.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 10' 6" ( 5.00m x 3.20m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, tiled flooring, a range of wall and base mounted units, built in fridge and dishwasher. Work surface with 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, ceramic hob and electric oven with an integral extractor hood and radiator. Rear aspect door to inner hall, providing access to;
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C and hand wash basin.
Utility Room 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Airing cupboard, immersion cupboard, carpet and rear aspect double glazed window, doors to;
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.84m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" maximum x 10' 7" maximum ( 3.25m maximum x 3.23m maximum )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, bidet, vanity unit, corner bath with tiled surround and shower attachment, half tiled walls and radiator with a wood clad ceiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.