5 bedroom house for saleAddison Gardens,Surbiton,KT5
Offers in Excess of
- Five Double Bedroom Terraced House
- Off-Street Parking For Four Cars
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive Rear & Front Gardens
- Converted Garage - Creating an Additional Bedroom
- Generously Sized Workshop
An impressive five double bedroom terraced house positioned within a quiet and highly popular residential area, just a short walk from Berrylands.
This impressive five double bedroom terraced house is positioned within a quiet and highly popular residential area, just a short walk from Berrylands train station. On the ground floor is a welcoming reception room with a Conservatory, bringing the outside in. The kitchen positioned off the reception room offers all the space a culinary genius could require to make a meal fit for a king! There is also a bathroom with a modern suite and a guest bedroom nearby. Outside is a very well-kept garden and superb workshop. Proceeding to the first floor, there are four bedrooms, all of which are doubles, and a family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2139593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.