3 bedroom terraced house for saleEdward Fitzgerald Court, Woodbridge
Sold STC £210,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge / Diner
- Utility and Store
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Parking to the Rear
A three bedroom, mid-terrace home offering superb accommodation throughout. The property comprises entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, utility and store. At first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is an enclosed courtyard garden and parking to the rear.
Woodbridge is a historic market town which lies on the River Deben attracting sailing enthusiasts and holidaymakers alike. The town offers a wealth of restaurants and cafes, Riverside cinema and bustling Thoroughfare of shops. The railway station has good links to London and there is easy access to both the A12 and A14.
Two built-in cupboards, door to lounge.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 4" x 14' 4" ( 5.59m x 4.37m )
Stairs to first floor, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units, roll edge worktops, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, door to utility room.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, door to store.
Door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.69m Max )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC
Established shrubs and path leading to main door.
Enclosed courtyard garden.
To the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.