3 bedroom terraced house for saleBolton Road, Yeadon, Leeds
Sold STC £190,000
- Mid-terraced family home
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge, kitchen/diner and conservatory
- Utility room with downstairs WC
- Off street parking & gardens to front & rear
We are delighted to offer for sale, this lovely family home. A mid-terrace with plenty of outside space to the front and to the rear.
OPEN TO VIEW: Saturday 24th September; 10 - 11am.
Please call 01132506996 to arrange an appointment.
Situated in the ever popular area of Yeadon, close to local amenities, transport links and schools, we are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented end townhouse. The property briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, seperate dining room and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a house bathroom. To the outside of the property is a laid to lawn garden to the front and to the rear of the property there is a private garden with seating area. Viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely home on offer.
Situated in the ever popular area of Yeadon, close to local amenities, transport links and schools, we are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented end townhouse. The property briefly comprises entrance porch hallway, lounge, kitchen, seperate dining room and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a house bathroom. To the outside of the property is a laid to lawn garden to the front and to the rear of the property there is a private garden with seating area. Viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely home on offer.
Entrance to the property is via steps up to a uPVC double glazed door to the side elevation. The porch has uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. It has a laminate floor and a door through to the hallway.
A useful space with doors off to the lounge and kitchen and stairs to the first floor. There is a laminate floor and a double radiator.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
A neatly decorated lounge with good sized uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. It has a real look gas fire with a marble look hearth, a double radiator and TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Partly seperated from the kitchen but with a large open doorway, the dining room has laminate flooring, a double radiator and French style double doors leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory / Utility / W.C. 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
This lovely light space has uPVC double glazed windows on two sides and an external double door to the rear elevation. There is a doorway through to a good sized utility room (also with external door) and downstairs WC.
To The First Floor - Landing
Access to the boarded loft via hatch and pull down ladder - boiler housed up here.
Doors off to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" to wardrobe plus recess x 11' 11" ( 3.33m to wardrobe plus recess x 3.63m )
This spacious master bedroom has full wall to ceiling fitted wardrobes, partly mirrored. There is a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
2nd Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Another reasonably sized bedroom with a double radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
3rd Bedroom 8' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.64m )
A single radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
This modern fitted bathroom has a low flush WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and a shower above. Tiled floor and walls, heated chrome towel rail and a uPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
To The Outside
To the front of the property is well-maintained garden, mostly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and bushes and fenced boundaries.
To the rear is a good sized private garden. Perfect for a family, with a garden shed and a treehouse. Mostly crazy paved with a lawn, raised beds and a brick built-in barbecue area.
There is also off street parking to the rear of the property; side access to rear.
Yeadon High Street offers a variety of shopping outlets, Morrisons Supermarket and bars/eateries, with leisure facilities available at two local gyms, recreational activities and pleasant walks at Yeadon Tarn. There is a selection of schooling available in Yeadon as well as the neighbouring towns of Guiseley and Rawdon. Main arterial routes provide convenient access to Leeds and Bradford centres and for those travelling further afield Leeds Bradford Airport is close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEA103346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yeadon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.