1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleGlenfruin Crescent, Paisley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace Bungalow
- Rec Hall, Lounge
- Modern Kitchen, Modern Bathroom
- One Bedroom, Box Room
- DG, GCH, Gardens, Parking
Spacious one bedroom end terrace bungalow located within the popular area of Dykebar, Paisley. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, one bedroom, box room, DG, GCH, gardens and off street parking. This property is in walk in condition.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to the market this extremely rare one bedroom end terrace bungalow located within the popular area of Dykebar, Paisley. This property has been recently refurbished and is in walk in condition and ideal for someone looking to downsize from a villa.
The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge with patio doors leading out to the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, box room, front and rear gardens and off street parking.
Paisley has a selection of amenities including local shops and transport services, bus and rail links give easy access throughout the area and beyond. The M8 motorway network gives further access to Glasgow Airport, Braehead shopping centre and Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.80m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Bed 1 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305590.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.