4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleButt Lane, LEEDS
- *REDUCED FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY*
- Detached Bungalow
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Versatile Accommodation
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Offered with NO CHAIN.
- Part Exchange Considered!
A well presented detached bungalow, offering versatile accommodation. The property benefits from a block paved driveway and double garage providing ample off street parking. Early viewing is highly recommended and the property is offered with NO CHAIN. Part Exchange considered.
A well presented detached bungalow offering versatile accommodation which briefly comprises: A well presented detached bungalow offering versatile accommodation which briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the first floor are three bedrooms one benefiting from an ensuite shower room. To the front and side of the property is a garden laid to lawn with well stocked borders and a low maintenance garden to rear. The property benefits from a driveway leading to a double garage which provides ample off street parking. Early viewing is highly recommended. Benefiting from NO CHAIN.
Door to the front, radiator, solid wood flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' ( 6.12m x 3.35m )
A generous lounge comprises: Radiator, double glazed window to the front and side.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' ( 4.17m x 2.74m )
The, fully tiled fitted kitchen features a range of modern wall and base units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap with complementary work surfaces over, built in double oven and four ring gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer radiator, radiator, door to the rear and double glazed window to the rear and side.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Bedroom one benefits from fitted wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Radiator, solid flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
The fully tiled modern bathroom comprises: 'P' shaped bath with shower over and screen, wash hand basin, WC, feature under lighting, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs from the ground floor, radiator, double glazed window to the front and doors off to:
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
Bedroom three benefits from fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Double glazed Velux window, radiator and useful ensuite shower room.
A part tiled ensuite, with walk in shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and double glazed Velux window to the rear.
Bedroom Five 8' 8" x 8' ( 2.64m x 2.44m )
A versatile occasional room with radiator and could easily fit a Velux style window subject to the usual planning permission.
The property benefits from a gated driveway leading to a double garage providing ample off street parking.
To the front of the property is a garden laid to lawn with flower bed borders. To the side of the property is a further lawned garden with mature borders. The rear garden is block paved for low maintenance with flower bed borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305644.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.