3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkipton Road, Silsden, Keighley
Sold STC £220,000
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Offering Three Bedrooms
- Fantastic Long Distance Views
- Generous Gardens Front & Rear
- A Definite Must See
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000. A charming three bedroom semi-detached property which is located in a highly desirable residential setting. Offering stunning far reaching rooms, gardens to both the front and rear, and a spacious level of internal accommodation make viewing essential.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
Offered with no onward chain, a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home which can be found located within the popular Yorkshire town of Silsden. Silsden is located within the heart of the Aire valley offering a selection of shops and restaurants, and is ideally placed between the popular Spa town of Ilkley which is known for its 'flowers in bloom' and 'grove' shopping parade, and the historic market towns of Bingley and Skipton. Silsden itself offers a very vibrant lifestyle with there being a variety of local pubs and eateries, shops, and schools. Silsden is on the doorstep to the neighbouring village of Steeton which provides a hospital and train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the cities of Leeds and Bradford.
Offering huge potential and a generously spacious level of accommodation, this wonderful family home also benefits from stunning long distance views and both front and rear gardens, and really does have to be viewed to be truly appreciated,
Having a double glazed window to the front, viewers are welcomed into a spacious entrance hallway which leads to;
Lounge 27' 7" x 12' 6" ( 8.41m x 3.81m )
Measured into both the bay and the recess and featuring double glazed windows to both the front and rear which offer tremendous views of the surrounding landscape. This extremely spacious lounge and diner features a fireplace with an attractive stone surround, and television connections.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys the view of the garden aspect, this charming kitchen provides a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, provision for a host of white goods, and a generously sized walk in pantry.
First Floor Landing
Stair case access leads from the entrance hallway to the landing area which has a double glazed window to the side, cupboard space, and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which offers superb views of the surrounding landscape, this generous master offers a great level of space.
Second Bedroom 12' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.81m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear which enjoys a fabulous view of both the garden and the rear landscape. This spacious bedroom also benefits from having a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.21m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front which enjoys the panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
Having a double glazed window to the rear and featuring a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, towel rail, and a separate w/c.
Viewers will benefit from the properties ample parking, with having a driveway which leads to a single garage with power. To the front of the property a delightful lawn garden complements the property, and is further enhanced with an array of colourful shrubs and borders. An additional lawn area lays to the opposite side of the front garden which is bordered by a leafy hedgerow.
At the rear of the property a charming raised lawn garden can be found. The garden is complemented further by an array of colourful shrubs and borders. An additional paved seating area is at the bottom of the garden and makes for a wonderful entertaining space in which the views can be enjoyed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.