4 bedroom detached house for saleBowden Avenue, Bestwood Village, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *OFFERS OVER £235,000*
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage and Car Port
*OFFERS OVER £235,000* A beautifully presented, modern, detached family home situated within Bestwood Village. A Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer. Positioned within a cul-de sac location.
*OFFERS OVER £235,000* A beautifully presented, modern, detached family home situated within Bestwood Village. A Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation and condition on offer. Benefiting from having four good size bedrooms, en suite, fantastic kitchen/diner and detached garage this property is a must view! Internally the property comprises of having and entrance hallway, downstairs wc, spacious living room, kitchen/diner with access to the utility room, upstairs there are four good size bedrooms one of which has an en suite and an additional family bathroom. Outside the property there is a car port which can be accessed by an electric garage door, detached garage and an enclosed rear garden. Positioned within a cul-de sac location and having the added benefits of being a modern build.
Double glazed door to the front, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the cloakroom.
Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, wall mounted radiator and an extractor fan.
Living Room 19' 4" plus the bay x 11' 2" ( 5.89m plus the bay x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two wall mounted radiator, wall mounted electric fire and double doors providing access to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 16' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, electric double oven, gas hob with a cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear and side, double glazed french doors leading to the garden and a door providing access to the utility room.
Worksurfaces, double glazed window to the side, storage cupboards and plumbing for washing machine.
Spacious landing with access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 6" into recess x 14' 2" ( 3.81m into recess x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the en-suite shower room.
Double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, extractor fan, wc, partly tiled wall coverings and shower cubicle.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' plus recess ( 3.00m x 2.74m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the side and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, partly tiled wall coverings, wc and a wash hand basin.
Landscaped front garden with a driveway that provides access to the carport via an electric roller shutter door. There is a detached garage which also has an electric roller shutter door. The rear of the property compromises of having a paved patio area, lawned garden and a barked play area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.