3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleUnion Street, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield
Guide Price £140,000
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room
- Master En Suite Shower Room
- Situated on a Corner Plot
- Popular Location of Slaithwaite
***GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000*** A well presented, three bedroom end terrace property situated on a corner plot within close proximity to Slaithwaite village and train station.
Situated on a corner plot in the sought after location of Slaithwaite is this spacious three bedroom end terrace property. Conveniently placed for easy access to the Slaithwaite Train Station with the desirable village of Slaithwaite offering a range of shops, cafes, bars and the leisure centre. The accommodation briefly comprises of: kitchen diner, utility room and lounge on the ground floor with two double bedrooms with master en-suite, one single bedroom and the house bathroom located on the first floor. The property also offers gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Externally the property offers a garden to the front which extends around to the side of the property.
We highly recommend an early viewing to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Enter the property from the front into the entrance hallway providing a central heating radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 10" Into Recess ( 4.45m x 4.22m Into Recess )
An irregular shaped room featuring a new marble effect gas fireplace with feature wall lights. There are two central heating radiators and three double glazed window to the front and side.
Kitchen Diner 14' 6" x 12' 3" Maximum ( 4.42m x 3.73m Maximum )
The kitchen offers a range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to the splash back areas. Including an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over with a central heating radiator. The kitchen features an open-stone fireplace and offers a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 6' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.01m )
The useful utility space provides plumbing for a washing machine with a central heating radiator and a door to access the cellar space.
Useful space for storage.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom with additional access to the loft space and offering a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 10" Maximum x 14' 7" Maximum ( 4.22m Maximum x 4.45m Maximum )
An irregular shaped room.
The master bedroom offers access into the loft space and benefits from fitted wardrobes with a central heating radiator and three windows to the front and side elevations.
The master en-suite boasts a three piece suite comprising of: a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC with extractor fan and a heated towel rail. The room is tiled and offers a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 5" Into Recess ( 3.51m x 2.57m Into Recess )
Includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" To Bulkhead x 6' 5" ( 3.02m To Bulkhead x 1.96m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
The house bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. Housing the central heating boiler and offering a central heating radiator. The room is tiled with a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Externally the property provides surrounding gardens and a stone flagged patio to the front. Access is provided to the neighbours at the rear and there is hanging space to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.