4 bedroom detached house for saleBishops Orchard, East Hagbourne, Didcot
Sold STC £485,000
- Four bedroom detached
- Two reception rooms
- Well presented
- Private rear garden
- Double garage and ample parking
- Quiet and secluded location
- **More photos & Floorplan to follow**
Situated in a select development on the edge of East Hagbourne, offering great transport links with easy access to both Didcot Parkway and the A34 is this well proportioned and immaculately presented four bedroom detached home with separate larger than normal double garage.
Situated in a select development on the edge of East Hagbourne, offering great transport links with easy access to both Didcot Parkway and the A34 is this well proportioned and immaculately presented 4 bedroom detached home with separate larger than normal double garage. Reading, Swindon and Oxford are all within easy striking distance for commuting while the immediate area offers fantastic local schools; the three nearest primary schools all get a "good" in their most current OFSTED reports. Being close to Didcot means you are never too far from the cinema, supermarkets, high street shops and the Arts centre.
With an entrance hall to the front of the property, the spacious lounge, opens to a great sized dining room running through to a snug area. The recently refurbished kitchen overlooks the private and well presented rear garden, mainly laid to lawn and patio, with a separate decked entertaining area. Downstairs also offers a utility room and Cloakroom.
On the first floor, the fantastic sized master suite has plenty of storage and a great ensuite. There are three further bedrooms overlooking the rear of the property and a family bathroom, all beautifully presented. This property you can just move straight into and has to be seen to be appreciated.
Door to front, radiator, tiled floor.
Front aspect window, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled with radiator.
Study/snug 8' 10" x 9' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.90m )
Dual aspect with TV point and radiator
Lounge 11' 10" Max x 15' 6" Max ( 3.61m Max x 4.72m Max )
Front aspect window, open fireplace, wall lights, radiator and TV point
Dining Room 9' 10" x 11' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.07m x 3.63m )
Rear aspect window, the kitchen is fitted with a range of eye and base level units, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit, oven and hob with extractor over. Plumbing for Dishwasher, radiator.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 6' 7" max ( 1.80m x 2.01m max )
Fitted with a range of base units, single sink single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, Window to side aspect.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, loft access via ladder, airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.51m max x 3.68m max )
Front aspect window, built in wardrobes, radiator
Front aspect window, Bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 12' ( 2.72m x 3.66m )
Rear aspect window, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 9' ( 2.26m x 2.74m )
Rear aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 6" x 9' 1" ( 1.98m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect window, radiator.
Side aspect window, comprising of a three piece suite including bath, wash hand basin, low level wc and shower.
Larger than average garage with light and power and up and over door, courtesy door to garden.
Lawn, fronted by mature hedgerow, driveway parking for several cars, leading to double garage, gated side access to rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with decked area for entertaining, patio area directly to the rear of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305770.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DID103228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.