3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeterborough Road, Farcet, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Sun Room
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Field Views To Rear
- No Chain
- Covered Patio Area
FIELD VIEWS TO REAR……benefiting from LOUNGE/DINER and SUN ROOM. Enclosed under cover patio room and rear garden. Ample OFF ROAD PARKING and WORKSHOP. Viewing essential to fully appreciate.
UPVC Double glazed entrance door. Radiator. Telephone point. Laminate flooring. Stairs to first floor.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Low level WC. Tiled floor.
3.35m x 3.66m (11'1" excluding bay x 12'1" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Television point. Open fireplace with brick surround and feature electric fire. Archway through to;
3.36m x 3.07m (11'5" x 10'10" max) Patio doors to rear. Radiator.
4.60m x 2.14m (15'10" x 7'4") UPVC Double glazed window to side and rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Built in oven and microwave. Fitted hob with extractor over. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor.
3.36m x 3.07m (11'4" x 10'8") UPVC Double glazed window to side. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Fitted base units. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks. Ceiling light fan. Tiled floor.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to side. Smoke alarm. Loft access.
3.35m x 2.76m (11'2" excluding bay x 9'6") UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
3.37m x 3.07m (11'6" x 10'10" max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
2.13m x 2.14m (7'2" x 7'5") UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
2.14m x 2.13m (7'5" x 7'2") UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with wall mounted electric shower over. Part tiled walls.
Enclosed by hedging and black iron gates. Laid to gravel and paving providing ample off road parking.
13.7m x 1.86m ( 45'4" x 6'11") Under cover paved area with power and lighting.
4.88m x 2.44m (16'2" x 8'1") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Power and lighting. Fitted wood burner.
6.40m x 5.18m (21' x 17') Enclosed patio area leading off the sun room. UPVC Double glazed French doors to front and rear. UPVC Double glazed windows to side and rear. Power connected.
Enclosed by fencing. Mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. Greenhouse. Wooden garden sheds and chicken coop. Feature gravel area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44305878.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAX200799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.