4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Staveley, Knaresborough
Sold STC £399,950
- Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Snug with 2nd Wood Burning Stove
- Stunning 20'8" Long Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/wc
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- 3 Further Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Cottage Style Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Outbuildings with Planning Consent to Extend
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION.
The ground floor provides a sitting room with wood burning stove and a snug with underfloor heating and a 2nd wood burning stove opening into a stunning 208 long dining kitchen with further underfloor heating, generous working surfaces, extensive storage, cooker/range recess and an optional central island/breakfast bar. A useful utility room and a cloakroom/wc complete the ground floor overview.
The first floor features a master bedroom with a stylish en-suite shower room, three further double bedrooms and a tastefully appointed house bathroom. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is a lawned side garden, climbing pear trees and cottage style garden at the front and a driveway (shared with the new house to be built at the rear) leading a double width parking space.
The courtyard to the rear comes with and planning consent (14/05041/FUL) to extend from the main house to create a link to a brick built store (96 x 46), workshop (140 x 79) and garage (149 x 136) with the potential to create a double garage and/or convert to additional living accommodation.
Agents Note: Please note our details were amended on 19th September 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44308641.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26504713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.