5 bedroom terraced house for saleNovara Row, Calabria Road, N5
- 2303 sq ft modern home with fabulous light
- Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Impressive entertaining space and luxury kitchen
- Close to Highbury Fields and station
- EPC Rating: C
Designed by award winning architects Agenda 21, this contemporary townhouse is very conveniently located on a tree lined residential row just off Highbury Fields.
Offering 2303 sq ft of internal accommodation, the entrance hallway leads to an open plan dining morning room, with double height ceiling and a glazed wall extending from the ground to the top of the first floor. Large glazed doors open to incorporate the private Mediterranean patio garden. The impressive entertaining space flows into a luxury fitted kitchen with stone work tops and high quality fitted appliances. The ground floor also includes a guest cloakroom and useful storage space.
The first floor offers a huge open living room with fireplace and study area that takes in the glazed gallery and provides views to the dining room and garden. The top two floors offer five double bedrooms (master with dressing area and ensuite bathroom), two further modern bathrooms, a utility room and a full width terrace. Natural light flows into the large open spaces, designed with structural glass, steel and natural wood.
This is a wonderful home, with enviable light and space, positioned almost next to Highbury Fields' swimming pool, gym, playground and tennis courts. A very short walk to the excellent connections of Highbury & Islington station, and the attractions of Upper Street. Virtual freehold property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44308884.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL160795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.