3 bedroom flat for saleBowen Court, The Drive, Hove
Sold STC £365,000
- Third Floor Apartment
- Three Bedrooms
- West Facing Balcony
- No Ongoing Chain
- Central Hove Location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom flat in The Avenues.
* Living Room: 18' 1" x 11' 10"
* Kitchen: 11' 9" x 8' 4"
* Bedroom One: 13' 3" x 10' 7"
* Bedroom Two: 13' 2" x 8' 6"
* Bedroom Three: 10' x 7' 7"
* Separate WC
Approached by well maintained carpeted communal hallways and an automatic passenger lift this is a particularly spacious, light and comfortable apartment which has been well maintained yet offers potential for some updating and redecoration.
Features include a good size west facing living room with direct access onto a spacious sunny west facing balcony, three bedrooms (Bedroom one opening onto balcony), separate bathroom and WC.
There is no chain involved within the sale and an early viewing is very highly recommended by the owners sole agents.
This property is sold on a share of freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44309001.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.