3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Crossway, Portchester
- THREE BEDROOM
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- LOUNGE, PLAYROOM AND CONSERVATORY
- SHINGLE DRIVEWAY AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A superbly presented detached bungalow situated within the sought after location of The Crossways in Fareham. With three bedrooms, two reception rooms and an additional conservatory, as well as ample parking to the front of the property, garage and an enclosed rear garden.THIS IS A MUST VIEW
A superbly presented detached bungalow situated within the sought after location of The Crossways in Fareham. The living accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, three bedrooms, kitchen, conservatory, play room and lounge. Externally, there is a shingled driveway boasting ample parking, enclosed rear garden and a garage. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST VIEW!!
Under cover porch with steps leading to front door, outside lighting.
UPVC double glazed front door, smooth ceiling, two radiators, two storage cupboards, loft hatch, Oak flooring.
Loft ladder, smooth ceiling with lighting, two Velux windows to front elevation, eaves storage, fully boarded and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 18' 8" x 13' 2" max ( 5.69m x 4.01m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, smooth ceiling, feature fireplace with marble surround, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window and door to side elevation, smooth ceiling with inset spot lighting, fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, ceramic sink and drainer with tiled splash back, under counter lighting, inset range cooker with extractor over, integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, Oak flooring.
Conservatory 18' max x 15' 10" max ( 5.49m max x 4.83m max )
Brick base, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations with fitted blinds, glass roof, wall lighting, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed sliding doors to sides.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 4.24m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, cast iron original fireplace with tiled surround, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' max x 10' 11" max ( 4.27m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, smooth ceiling, built in wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 3.18m max )
Smooth ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to playroom.
Playroom 19' 10" max x 8' 5" ( 6.05m max x 2.57m )
Flexible living accommodation. Double glazed window and doors to rear garden, smooth ceiling with inset spot lighting, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, smooth ceiling with inset spot lighting, Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with storage, W/C, partly tiled walls, laminate flooring.
Enclosed by fencing and brick wall, shingled driveway, mature feature shrub borders with block paved edging.
Enclosed by panel fencing, lawn area and patio area, double side gates, block paved patio area, outside plug and tap, outside lighting.
Garage 22' 5" max x 12' 5" max ( 6.83m max x 3.78m max )
Brick built with pitched roof, power and lighting, wooden doors to front elevation, windows to front and side elevations, power and lighting, storage above.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44309340.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.