3 bedroom apartment for saleWest Carriage House, Royal Carriage Mews, Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
- Three Bedroom Apartment
- 1st Floor Location
- Riverside Location
- Exceptional Private terrace
- Secure Underground Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Ground Rent: £500.00 Per Annum
- Service Charge: £2,400 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 116 Years Remaining
- Council Tax: Band C
This beautiful first floor apartment is situated just by the Clock Tower which is positioned above the security entrance to the central courtyard of `The Armouries` which is part of the original Grade II listed Royal Carriage Works buildings.
Accommodation comprises: three luxury double bedrooms, family bathroom with a separate WC, well-proportioned lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances, a decked corner terrace which runs the width and length of the apartment and secure underground parking.
The Royal Arsenal Riverside comprises a unique mix of listed buildings and newly built flats and houses with modern contemporary interiors.
Transport links currently to hand include the DLR and mainline station at Woolwich (zone 4), the Thames Clipper boat service, Woolwich Ferry and of course, the pending Crossrail link.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44309394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_002728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.