3 bedroom terraced house for saleGabalfa Avenue, Llandaff North, Cardiff
Sold STC £165,000
- Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Easy Access To UHW
- Generous Garden
- Off Road Parking
This well proportioned three bedroom mid terrace property is ideally situated within easy access of UHW, Llandaff North train station, shops, schools, A470 & M4. With a generous sized garden, off road parking this property can accommodate todays modern family. VIEWING ADVISED!
This mid terrace family home is ideally situated within easy access of UHW, shops, schools, A470 & M4. Accommodation of this well proportioned home is arranged over two floors and comprises; hallway, cloakroom, living room and kitchen/diner to the ground floor. To thr first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property boasts a generous sized garden, off road parking and excellent access to Llandaff North train station.
Via uPVC front door with obscured double glazed panel into:
Obscure double glazed window to front. Textured ceiling. Radiator. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Laminate flooring. Telephone point. Doors to:
Lounge 20' x 11' 9" ( 6.10m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Coved and textured ceiling. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point. Dado rail. Feature fireplace with free standing gas fire.
Obscure double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Low level W.C. Tiled walls and floor.
Kitchen 13' 5" max x 10' 8" min ( 4.09m max x 3.25m min )
Double glazed window to rear. Obscure glazed window to rear. Double glazed door to rear providing access to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Gas cooker point. Inset acrylic one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Coved and textured ceiling. Understairs cupboard. Utility cupboard. Power points. Laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear. Cupboard housing combination boiler. Textured ceiling with loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.22m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Power points. TV aerial point. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.58m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window to front. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Power points. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" max x 8' 8" ( 2.69m max x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising; walk-in shower, low level W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Radiator.
To the rear is an enclosed rear garden. Patio area with wrought iron ballustrade and steps down to lawned area and further patio area. Decorative borders. Outside tap.
To the front is a car hardstand and a decorative stone chipping area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44309409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.