5 bedroom house for saleFETCHAM
- PRIVATE ROAD IN LEAFY RESIDENTIAL AREA
- GATED PROPERTY WITH WIDE FRONTAGE AND GENEROUS DRIVEWAY
- INDVIDUALLY DESIGNED POGGENPOHL KITCHEN WITH FULL COMPLEMENT OF NEFF APPLIANCES
- OPEN FIREPLACE WITH NATURAL STONE HEARTH AND SURROUND
- STOVAX WOOD BURNING STOVE
- SOLID OAK STAIRCASE AND AND INTERNAL OAK VENEER DOORS
- VILLEROY AND BOCH SANITARYWARE AND VANITY UNITS
- NACOSS APPROVED ALARM SYSTEM AND PRE-WIRING FOR MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM
- DELIGHTFUL HISTORIC POND IN THE REAR GARDEN
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND AND FIRST FLOORS
Waterside is a substantial detached family home set on a generous plot and located at the end of a quiet residential cul-de-sac. The property extends to just over 4,000 sq.ft. incl. garage and is finished to a superb standard.
A solid oak front door opens to a wide, bright and airy hallway with all of the principal reception rooms accessed from the hallway. The splendid 25'11 x 22'10 kitchen/breakfast room is located at the rear of the house with double casement doors opening on to the deep sandstone patio. The kitchen area is individually designed by Poggenpohl and comprises high quality base and wall units with a 40mm Silestone worktop. The more formal lounge is also located to the rear of the property and also provides access on to the patio. The feature wood burning stove with natural stone surround provides an attractive centre piece. A further large reception room at the front of the property can be used as a separate family room or a more formal dining room. A downstairs study provides a quiet room in which to work from home. The upstairs continues to impress with four double bedrooms on the first floor and four bathrooms, all fitted with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware and complemented by Hansgrohe fittings. There is a fifth double bedroom with shower room ensuite located on the top floor.
Outside the property is fully landscaped with a five bar gate, blocked driveway and soft landscaping to the front. Whilst the rear garden has a truly unique feel with it's large historic pond and attractive willow trees draped around it. The extensive patio and decked area provide the ideal space for entertaining on warm summer evenings.
This home really has to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Call Patrick Gardner today to arrange an appointment to view 01372 360078
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44309667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7168650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.