1 bedroom apartment for saleBoddington Gardens, Acton
- One double bedroom
- Spacious open plan reception
- Modern fully integrated area
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Off-street parking
- Newly built - NHBC Certified
- Excellent transport links
An excellent opportunity to purchase a wonderful newly built and spacious one double bedroom apartment boasting excellent living accommodation in a desirable area of Acton.
The property consists of a spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, plenty of natural light and newly fitted wooden flooring, a vast and bright reception area that merges into the fantastic newly fitted modern kitchen. Furthermore this stunning home boasts a luxurious new family bathroom with both a shower and bath.
This fantastic property is presented in superb condition throughout and offers generous storage from a walk in closet, off-street parking and access to beautiful communal gardens. With video entry system, Cat 6 wiring and brand name integrated appliances you can be assured the property has been finished to the highest standard.
Boddington Gardens is a beautiful, secluded area in Acton within easy reach of Acton Town Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines).
Property ref: 121_2390_4248774
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44310006.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4248774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.