4 bedroom house for saleMeadow Place, Vauxhall, SW8
- Light bay fronted reception with period fireplace
- Smart dining room with French doors to courtyard
- Four good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite
- Sunny roof terrace with space for alfresco dining
- Mid terrace of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Useful cellar with ample storage
- Modern bathroom and guest WC
- Roof recently checked and outside freshly painted
A charming four bedroom artisan cottage spaciously arranged over three floors with a roof terrace, cellar and patio. Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac with great transport links to central London and the City.
Meadow Place is ideally located for a delightful collection of Portuguese style street cafés and restaurants. Meanwhile Vauxhall underground and train station are a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 997545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.