3 bedroom terraced house for saleGRANVILLE STREET, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb mid terraced property
- Ideal first time purchase or investment property
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close to local amenities and local schools
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this superb mid terraced property which is offered for sale within a popular residential area. Ideally suited within close proximity to a variety of local amenities this property will appeal to first time buyers and investors alike and therefore comes with viewing highly advised by ourselves. Grimsby town centre itself is only a short drive away and the there is also a regular bus service. Internal viewing will reveal a modern, spacious lounge diner which then leads into the kitchen-diner. The kitchen-diner has a range of fitted units and plenty of space for a table and chairs. To the first floor are three bedrooms, two of those being generous doubles and the bathroom which boasts a white suite. Externally there is a small garden to the front and the rear garden has a patio area, a lawn and also a secure outbuilding. The property has uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44312094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7130279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.